Friday, August 19, 2011

Been Feeling a Bit Blue...

...so of course I need some music. All of these songs make me happy, although maybe not dancing-round-the-house happy.  But better. I'm sure they will help with my blues. Now I just have to remember to play them.

The Good and the Bad by The New F-O's (This was the background music at the party in the TV show Wilfred, episode 11, "Isolation."  I've been puzzling over what F-O means.  Don't know--perhaps I'm naive.)


The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour  (heard this on a recent Heineken commercial)


Till IGet There by Lupe Fiasco (from the album Lasers)


My Foolish Heart by Jazmine Sullivan  (now, of all places, I heard this in Ross.  You know, Ross Dress for Less?  One never knows where one might hear good music, does one?)


All Night High by Lisa Shaw


Solitude Charmante by Cafe Americaine


Good Night Good Morning by Beth Ditto (There are terrible National Enquirer pictures of who looks, uh, not so good in a bikini, and this name always comes up.  Never knew who she was until I came across this song, which is really good. And not that I read the Enquirer. Well, not very often.)


Season's Trees by Danger Mouse and Daniele Luppi  (This is from an album called Rome, which was made as an homage to Italian movies of the '60s. Really good.)


Antenna by Zion I


Out Go the Lights by Spoon  (I'm always surprised Spoon doesn't get more play.  They are one of my favorite bands, ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment