Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How to Stay on Your Diet

Dolce & Gabbana has this ad campaign for Spring 2012 that makes me happy (and I seriously covet the dress the matriarch on the far left is wearing in the top photo).  It looks like some outrageously good-looking Italian family hanging out on the shores of Lake Como, going to church, yelling at their kids, loving their kids, eating and drinking wine outside (absolutely one of my favorite pastimes), and even (get this) including elderly people in the photos.  In general they are living the good life.   I just look at these pictures and hey--sign me up!  I want to look fabulous and dignified and attractive (while drinking wine outside?).  So every time I want to put something like, say, a Cheet-o  (or a fun-size Hershey bar, perhaps?)  in my mouth, I will look at these pictures instead.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment